Saturday, January 17, 2015

Return from my Hiatus

I have decided to come back to the blogging world because I feel like the years are floating by with minimal documentation. Sure, I post an overabundance of pictures via social media but I feel the substance behind those images has been lacking the last few years. I have a seriously horrible memory and some of these blog posts brought me back to a time where some of the moments may have slipped my mind.

 I have had to go and deactivate some of my previous posts because my mindset has changed. I have no desire to whine on a blog and am far more optimistic about life than I was 5 years ago. Don't want all that negativity weighing me down :)









While I could go on and on about the changes that have occurred in our family dynamic , I am sure I will have plenty of time to do so over the next few posts :) The main change would be the addition of one family member, our son Tyler . We thought we were so done with the three girls and never dreamed of having a boy. A SON, that word still blows my mind. We have been blessed with the happiest, most easy-going little man. We are so lucky. I could gush about it for hours on end. He's perfect and I am so proud to call him ours.




Tyler- days old





Our Awesome Kids





Ridiculously Happy 6 Month old


So, I am not entirely sure on what direction I would like to see this blog go in. I suppose I shall put some more thought into that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment