Friday, April 17, 2009

70 Degrees!







Well today was the first warm day of the year. I wanted to get out of the house nice and early, but Heather (my 6 yr old stepdaughter) would not get out of bed!!! She finally rolled out around 10am.






I have a problem. I must have the whole house immaculate before I leave. I need to come to the realization that with little ones around, this is not possible. We did not leave the house until 2pm today....Is that even normal?? I can't stand the mess, but with baby and toddler it is soooo tough!






I took the 3 girls to a restaurant. By myself, this was not an easy task but we survived. We then went to the park for a walk and the girls played in the playground. It was a beautiful day.






Now starts the one week countdown to going back to work....:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment