Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Love and Marriage....


Today is my anniversary. My husband and I were married on April 7th 2007. I was 7 months pregnant, and not so happy in my large unfitted wedding dress. It was a cold day, and the DJ called me Mary and got our first dance song wrong. With all this, it was one of the best days of my life. I love my husband,Park, and I don't know what I'd do without him.

We met in 2004 while working together. I left that position because well, relationships and work tend to not work. He proposed to me 10 months after we met, but we decided we were not going to marry until 2007. We decided not to postpone the wedding just because I was pregnant(unplanned). I am happy we made that choice.. and I wouldn't change my life for anything...
I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I was 6 months pregnant when we got married =) -but i din't look as nice as you! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete