Monday, April 6, 2009

Crying over Spilt Milk


I decided today that I need somewhere to keep all these thoughts. My days are long , well until I return to work in 3 weeks(which I am dreading). I cannot imagine leaving my two babies without me for even an hour,nevermind 5 or 6. I am lucky in the fact that I work nights and my hubby can watch them, but it is not the same! I need a new job, it doesn't pay well and I know I am capable of so much more. I am registering for the Fall semester this year, so that's a start.


The title of this blog describes my morning. For those of us who breastfeed we know how hard it is to pump. I am trying to just build up a supply for when I return to work, but I only have a bottle pumped! (which my mother will need when she watches Kammie on Wednesday) Well today Kameryn decided to sleep all morning, so I decided to catch up on some pumping. After going through the strenuos process, I spilled the bottle all over the counter underneath the breadbox and on the floor. I wanted to cry. This stuff is liquid gold to me and my daughter!


I put Hailey down for a nap about 20 minutes ago, is she sleeping? Most likely not. I gave her a time out this morning , her first time out. She threw a hissy fit after breaking her waffle in half and I refused to give her another. She dropped to the floor screaming. The time out did not go well. She was acting like I was hurting her...tears streaming down her face.. I felt horrid.
I'm trying to start my bow business of etsy, but I can never find the time to make bows....


Well That is it for now... I have so much to say but I shall save it for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment