Thursday, April 16, 2009

My baby is too old.





6 weeks is too old. I don't want her to grow up!!! I cuddled with Kameryn for 45 minutes today...She is getting big fast, and I am going to miss this. She is almost sleeping through the night, and is a perfect baby! Hailey was also a great baby...I got lucky. Now to hoping that she does not develop the nasty attitude her older sister has. This child is driving me up the wall!
And yes, this is a common face of hers...which is accompanied by the occasional pout...and plenty of smiles of course..

.



On a brighter note! We are going to the farm in an hour or so, to see the piggys and duckys! Hailey shall smile for at least the time we are there, and to me..that's a great afternoon. Just me and my girls!


1 comment:

  1. Kammie is so cute! And I love that face Hailey makes, that girl's got diva attitude =).
    Good for your mom, she needs to take care of herself. I hope things work out for her.
    Hope you had a beautiful day with your beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete