Saturday, November 21, 2009

My new blog

I've decided to start a new blog on nursing. The site is in the works but when it's finished I have a very specific idea of what I want it to be.

Before I had Hailey I was so clueless. I researched all the wrong things, and did not do enough research on breastfeeding. I thought it would have been a totally different experience and no one ever told me how hard it was going to be.

My new blog, entitled "Nursing your Infant", will hopefully be somewhere women can go to get answers, share their experiences and overall know that what they are doing is not wrong. So many sites on nursing have this underlying tone, making women feel uncomfortable about their idea of what breastfeeding is all about. Not everyone can nurse exclusively, I don't believe formula is the devil and I want everyone to feel comfortable knowing my site is somewhere they can increase their knowledge of the subject all around. The last thing I want to do is put down a mother who want's to learn more about breastfeeding.

I only want to help them know some facts as well as different views on certain subjects. I want a site that covers all bases while allowing each mom to enlighten herself and ultimately have the best nursing experience possible for her and her child.

Click Here to go to the Nursing your Infant blog

No comments:

Post a Comment