Sunday, November 22, 2009

WIDE AWAKE

Are you effing kidding me dude? It's like almost midnight and yet again I am too wound up to sleep. Maybe it's the double espresso shot I had SEVEN HOURS ago. Perhaps it's the fact that the only time I ever have to myself is after everyone is sleeping. Sometimes I need alone time! Don't get me wrong, I love spending QT with the kiddos and my hubby, but a girl needs some time to herself.

My night consisted of an awesome roasted chicken dinner make by my wonderful husband, going grocery shopping and I am now watching the American Music Awards. I feel like this award show was lacking but of course loved my wifey Gaga's performance.



FAV moments of the day :

Me: Hailey, I love you.
Hailey: I love you BABBBAAYYY.
Me: Haha you silly Mamacita.
Hailey:I love you macitaaaaaa

Me:Ugh I think Aunt Flo is spending me a visit, I feel as if she is continuosly punching me in my gut.
Heather: Why did she punch you?
Me: Eh, someday you'll know.
Heather: Noooo tell me now!
Park: Heather, that's enough..eat your dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment